fot

RE: FW: [Fwd: Triumph]

To: fasttrs@mindspring.com ("Mike Munson"), fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FW: [Fwd: Triumph]
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:35:00 -0500
Mike and Amici,

I am planning the delivery of a car to Willow Springs (CA) in mid March.

I will have an empty trailer for the return trip to Iowa. I would consider
bringing back another race car to the Midwest, and perhaps Georgia, if that is
where it needs to go.

I have a Dorreti on the line from Phoenix to Midwest, for the return, but it is
not firm.

Joe Alexander