fot

Signed Kastner Mid-Ohio Posters-Offered

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Signed Kastner Mid-Ohio Posters-Offered
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:40:26 EST
FoT,

Mosport is coming down the straight, right at us!!!

We have 10-15 M-O posters that are signed by Kas. We are offering them to the
top bidders and the money will be used for expenses at Mosport.

Off and on over the past few months, I have had offers from the FoT at large
to send money and I asked them to hold off. Now is your chance to send  $$$
and get a poster.

They are modest posters, but nicely done by the Chairman of the Board of a
mulitnational advertising firm....I should have him sign them, too, as I
think he owns the ALTITUDE record for a TR3A at the Kink at Road America.

Perhaps you were not at Mid-Ohio and did not get one. Mine is matted, signed
by all, framed, and hung with pride. (The poster, the poster)

Not that it means much, but I will number the posters and the lowest number
will go to the highest bucks. No one but you and me will know how much the
check was for.

If you send $5-20, you may not get a poster, but the money will be put to
use. So send money as you wish and it will be appreciated.

Deadline for getting a 'bid' in for a poster is the same as your tax
deadline...should be easy to remember. If you send me something I can use as
a mailing label, this will make my 'job' easier. Retirement can be very
demanding and I am sleeping almost as many hours as Jack Drews, these days.

Friends of Triumph
1139 Dixon Drive #7
Waterloo, Iowa 50701

By The Way....would anyone like to volunteer to design and execute a poster
for Mosport?....perhaps a few guys could get together and split the work up.
Having all of the participants sign them is kind of a pain, but they sure
look good hanging on the wall. Contact me, please!

Currently there is about $400 in the FoT till and no dues coming in.

Finally...special thanks for Mark Bradakis and John Lye for causing the FoT
to happen.