fot

RE: Suspension Thoughts

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Larry Young'"
Subject: RE: Suspension Thoughts
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:43:10 -0500
For the guy's running SCCA that is fine. Cut off the whole mess and put
on unequal upper and lower A-arms and coil over shocks. Get out there
and beat
Those RX7's.

But as for me, I like the back end hanging out and sliding in the turn.
Look at the picture of Kas on the FOT web site. Front wheels one way the
back one's another. BUT, and here's the catch, under control. There are
a lot of
Changes I would like to make so I can run with those Elva Courier, 70
Fiat 124, 356 Porsche. I have a blast trying to keep up with them.
Even at that I am not totally legal. I have changed some things that we
couldn't do in 1965 but I soon got tired of being lapped by everyone
else.
At least now I can keep them in sight.

Peddling hard at the back
Dean Tetterton