fot

New Dunlop Radial race tire

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Dunlop Radial race tire
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:50:02 -0600
FOT ,

Does anyone have any feedback on these tires yet? I wore through my first set
of Vintage TD's and the idea of running on radials appeals to me. These
apparantly are the same height, and close in other specs.

Bob Kramer

 Hoosier Specs:

      Tire Size Tread
      Width Approx
      Diam. Approx
      Circ. Recom.
      Rim Meas.
      Rim Section
      Width Price

      5.50-15 VINTAGE 6.5" 24.7" 77.6" 4.5-7 4.5 7.7" $181.00

Dunlop 205/60HR15 Soft Compound Race Tyres

Dunlop treaded tyres. Designed for Racing use, reduced tread depth, race
compounds and construction.

Note: The D84J is very close to the D93J Tread Pattern.

     D93J

      Size
     Diameter
     C. Section
     T. Width
     T. Depth
     Speed
     Compound
     Tread
     Price

      205/60HR15
     24.7"
     8.4"
     6.9"
     8/32"
     HR Rated
     Race Soft
     D84J
      $ 190.00

           Rim Range 5.5 to 7.5"

      This tire is not USA DOT legal but is European road legal. It will
probably not be possible to get USA DOT approval for these tires. Reasons of
cost were given to me when I inquired.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Dunlop2.gif]