fot

RE: New Dunlop Radial race tire

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, rgk@flash.net,
Subject: RE: New Dunlop Radial race tire
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:03:58 -0800
The real, real reason to go vintage racing is having the best seat in the
house to watch these great old cars at speed. Every so often when the red
mist starts to settle I need to remind myself of that.

What I really love about Hoosiers is that you can stick 'em sideways
without tossing it away. Dunlops are pretty good for that too, but at much
lower speed, and when they decide to let go completely, you're a passenger