fot

Re: fig 8 survey

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fig 8 survey
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:23:44 -0500
Don, I have not found the Permatex in the cooling passages, but I have
noticed that some of the Copper Coat that I use on the Steel Shim
headgasket tends to get deposited on the rubber seal of the radiator
cap.  I get concerned that it may seal the cap or at least increase
the pressure that it releases at, but so far it is not been an issue.
I am however still using a 7# cap, but it is a modern one that will
let water back into the system from the overflow can.  Joe(B)