fot

Re: Head Cooling Problems

To: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Head Cooling Problems
From: "stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:13:50 -0500
in the TR4 comp manuel Kas said to break the bellows and re-install the
thermostat.  "You must have a restriction in the system or the water pump
will force the coolant through the radiator too fast for proper cooling to
take place, and the engine can overheat very quickly."  His advice in the
TR6 comp manuel is similar.
bruce