fot

FOT: Requesting Verification Of Potential Virus In File

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT: Requesting Verification Of Potential Virus In File
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 09:45:30 EST
       I received an email this morning from a Triumph friend title
"important message", directed me to delete file jdbgmgr.exe from my Windows
system as being contaminated, and further directed me to notify everyone in
my address book.

       It was a very well written message with the name of my friend on the
bottom. It looked very credible. But when I check our family computers, all
three had this file, one dating back to having been last modified in 1998. It
does not seem to add up.

Cary