fot

Re: FOT: Requesting Verification Of Potential Virus In File

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT: Requesting Verification Of Potential Virus In File
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:21:53 -0600
This is a hoax.  The file jdbgmgr.exe is a normal part of the Windows
operating system.  It's relatively unimportant, so if you DO delete it
probably no harm will follow.  This is one of those "Polish" viruses: I'm
not smart enough to write a virus, so would you please manually delete this
list of files for me?

- Tony Drews