fot

Re: 2.5 OD Exhaust Pipe Supplier

To: <LOddTR@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2.5 OD Exhaust Pipe Supplier
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:12:51 -0600
Not sure what/where your smallish town is, but I live in one too (pop.
45,000). It's big enough to have a Midas dealer. They've put custom exhaust
pipes on my race car several times. They can cut and bend whatever you need.

More than copying bends, my Midas guys created a system from scratch since I
wanted it to go somewhere different than what stock was.

--Rocky Entriken