fot

possible virus

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: possible virus
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:00:11 -0500
I noticed that an email was sent yesterday from me to the FOT list
with the subject line "A very nice game".  This did not come from me,
and am not sure if it is a virus.  Did anyone get this from me
directly (not from the FOT list)?  It did not go to any of my other
email addresses that are in my address book, so I am trying to figure
out what happened.  I have since deleted most of you from my address
book to try to control any future problems, if indeed this was a
virus.  Joe(B)