fot

Re: Spark plug washers/gaskets

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark plug washers/gaskets
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:43:32 -0400
Bill, I checked with my local small town NAPA store.  After numerous calls
to Champion, they found out they can get them in lots of 1,000 for about
$170 plus shipping, tax, etc.  Net cost of about 20 cents each.

So, if I check the plugs after each session, figuring 2 sessions per day
over a 3 day event, and if I can do 6 events each year, it'll take over 27
years to use all 1,000.  By which time I'll be 84 years old and probably
ready to quit racing anyway.  Don