fot

RE: Spark plug washers/gaskets

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, marshall@nefcom.net,
Subject: RE: Spark plug washers/gaskets
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:38:57 -0700
Yup, same reason why it's important in motorcycle racing. Not a big deal
for our cars though.

I did my first race of the year in the Radical last weekend. For some
reason I was way off my usual pace. I was two seconds a lap faster in
practice than in the race. No traffic, no good reason why, except I was
braking way too much. Maybe the Radical is a bit too much for me...

...NAH!!!

  _____