fot

KLEX WORM

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: KLEX WORM
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:06:48 -0700
PLEASE!!!!

I received at least 30 messages today that were infected with the KLEZ
worm.  As most people realize, this worm attacks the address book of
unprotected computers and sends out the worm to people listed in the
address book.

What this means is that there are several people out there who have my
email address in their address book that have no virus protection or
their definitions are outdated.

Please, I encourage everyone to get a virus protection program so you
will stop propogating these viruses and worms across the internet.

Regards,
Joe Curry