fot

RE: Garments that stand up by themselves

To: "'n197tr4@cs.com'" <n197tr4@cs.com>, wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk,
Subject: RE: Garments that stand up by themselves
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:02:09 -0700
TMI (Too much information)

-----Original Message-----
From: n197tr4@cs.com [mailto:n197tr4@cs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 11:02 AM
To: Bill Babcock; wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk; fot@autox.team.net

Stateside, it has been reported that 'pantyhose' have been known to exist
quietly in glovebox, until an untimely discover.

Only a rumour, I have no personal knowledge of this.

Is it possible this type of thing occurs in the UK and the Continent?

Speaking of garments standing up....at the end of a sweaty wrestling
practice we would hang our sweaty jockstraps on a hook. The next day, the
combination of the salt and dried sweat would allow one to balance the
rigid jock strap on the palm of your hand. (Susan gets left out again)