fot

RE: Another Perpsective On SARs Situation In Toronto FromW.H.O.

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: Another Perpsective On SARs Situation In Toronto FromW.H.O.
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:21:42 -0700
> Bill Babcock wrote:
> >
> > You're probably more likely to die from trying any of the hundreds of
> > "equipment" enlargement offers I get by email each day. By the way, am I
> > the only one getting these? Did the word get out somehow that I'm an
> > appropriate target?
>
> No, we are all getting them.

They've tapered way off for me in the last month or two.  I just cleaned out
the 'spam trap', there were only about 25 ads from the last week, and none
of them appeared to be 'enlargement' offers.

My spam rate went up drastically when I ordered some things on-line a few
months back; I'm now going to use an alias whenever I order on-line, so I
can identify who is selling my information.

Randall