fot

Re: SARS - Travel Advisory - Toronto Area - Mosport

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, elliottd@look.ca, Herald948@aol.com,
Subject: Re: SARS - Travel Advisory - Toronto Area - Mosport
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:41:06 EDT
Cary,

I hope you make it, whether you fly or drive.

I will be there....and I am going to go to the UK in May. I will not let SARS
or Terrorists determine my flight plan, anywhere.

But no one has ever accused me of having good sense. It goes with the
territory of racing a Triumph, I guess.

And I should have never taken that chairlift to the top of Copper Mountain
last week, after a 20 year hiatus from skiing, but I did. (Talk about out of
control on the first run) Six decades of Aging Bones, or not, I am glad I did.

See you in Mosport.