fot

RE: E-mail Male enlargement ads

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, mporter@zianet.com,
Subject: RE: E-mail Male enlargement ads
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:08:49 -0700
Yeah, I'm trading my Ferrari in for a mini.

Actually, I discovered when I turned about 45 that I was becoming
transparent to younger women. Now that I'm 56 I'm almost invisible. When I
first got the Ferrari my wife and I were driving through one of the more
fashionable areas of Portland (no, that's not an oxymoron) and this
wonderful looking lady stepped off the curb and waved to me. My wife said
"you're not invisible in this car" to which I replied "I have to get out
of it sometime".  I think that explains all the geezers I see in Monterey
and Pebble Beach wearing every known piece of Ferrari regalia.