fot

Oils

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oils
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:31:51 -0400
I always use Castrol because they have supported motorsports since I can
remember, when I was about 10, and I figure they deserve it. I use 4 litres
20/50 GTX and 2 litres ( or so) Castrol Syntec, hoping to get compatible
additive packages by sticking to one brand.

If I use much more synthetic than this I lose oil pressure, my clearances are
set on the wide end of the scale, and I get more leaks.
I'll be the first to admit it's not scientific, and I have no way of telling
if this is better or worse than any other approach.

Simon, WOFTAM Racing.

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go