fot

2002 Poster-Now Mosport

To: tstrange@new.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 2002 Poster-Now Mosport
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:32:20 EDT
Wisconsin's Kent Howard and Montreal's Don Elliott will be sporting "Press
Passes" at Mosport and will once again work some video magic.

Kent, the ever stalwart Wisconsinite will ask you to say "Cheese".

And they will be helping the famous Canadian Motorsports Photographer, Bob
Harrington do the All Triumph Photograph on Friday afternoon.