fot

Re: Crumpled Peyote

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Crumpled Peyote
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:18:57 -0700
Ouch!

Speaking of Hoosiers, I bought a new set of sticker Hoosier slicks for
Tiny Tim (R25A compound) and tried them out yesterday.  If my experience
was what you have had with those tires, I am sure you are right about
being able to save it.  Those things are like running on glue.  I felt
like there was no speed that I couldn't dive into a turn at.  I ended up
setting the third fastest time at the event, second to only a well
prepared Z05 Corvette and a Formula 500 driven by national champion
Chuck Voborill.

Cheers,
Joe (C)

P.S. How do you straighten those aluminum panels?  Do you have an
"English Wheel"?