fot

Re: TR3 from Hell - hub failure

To: larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 from Hell - hub failure
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:02:51 -0500
Larry,

I understand your desire to run the setup you have now,
however, considering the considerable increase in power
you've provided the car I think you might want to reconsider
the use of my southwick axle.  As Jeff Snook writes below,
get rid of the stock axles..!

I had a chat with Ed Barnard this morning and he feels he
can get my axle built and ready for you to use for Mosport.

I can deliver the axle to him this weekend when we pickup
our spitfire motor.  Give me a call if you get a chance and lets
talk about this.

Try the work number first and the cell second.

870-540-2253 (work)
501-766-5950 (cell)

Brad