fot

Re: The Prince of Darkness strikes again

To: tarch@bellsouth.net ("Richard Taylor"), fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Prince of Darkness strikes again
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:56:02 -0400
In a message dated 6/3/2003 8:27:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tarch@bellsouth.net writes:

> ps. In defense of the Prince, the first regulator lasted
> many, many years
> including 16 races.  The no-name repacement lasted 15 hours.

Hmmm, similar situation with my current daily-driver Herald. The "Well, it
LOOKS like the original, and the Lucas cover will fit so you can fool the
Concours judges" clone regulator, on the car now for a whopping four weeks,
seems to have given up. So much for "saving $15"!

--Andy Mace