fot

The Prince, and GR 2003

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: The Prince, and GR 2003
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:46:38 EDT
Scrappy just had it's regulator replaced (3 years of limited use). Yep, the
ancient Lucas ones would last forever, and the new ones don't. Something else
for my box 'o  spares for the race.

Speaking of which, we tow out on June 14 to Detroit (Livonia). If any of you
would like to come by for a visit, this trip is all in the midwest and south (
4200 rally miles this year ).

We lap Michigan Int'l Speedway on June 20;
We lap Indy on June 22;
We lap Darlington on July 2;
We run the beach at Daytona on July 4 "Centenary of Speed";
We lap Daytona Int'l before the Pepsi 400 on July 5.
Apparently Speed Channel will have delayed coverage about a month later.

The overnight stops are:
Livonia, Michigan
Lima, Ohio
Indianapolis, Indiana
St. Louis (Union Station)
Springfield, Missouri
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Grapevine, Texas (day off, so we'll be there all day Friday, bolting parts
back on...)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Germantown, Tennessee
Chattanooga, TN
Concord, North Carolina
Savanna, Georgia
Lake Mary, Florida

Details of actual locations and lunch /pit stops in between can be found on
greatrace.com. We will attempt daily updates with photos on britishpacific.com.
We love it when club folks come out to see us, hope some of you can make it.

Steve & Janet Hedke
"Team Scrappy"
Great Race #45, 1957 Triumph TR3
britpac@aol.com