fot

Re: bronze or steel

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: bronze or steel
From: "T.R. Scratchings" <wob@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:54:55 +0100
We use an alloy called Colsibro, which is soft, wicks away heat like copper
and is an absolute ^*&#$rd to machine.With chrome or tufty valve stems, we
can use very high lift on a very small guide/stem clearance without wear or
sticking problems. These guides ain't cheap, but they are lovely to behold
and easy to fit.
Jon Wood    Classic Racecraft