fot

Re: Fwd: Handling question

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Handling question
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:23:34 -0400
Hmmm. I own:

        1 front engine/AWD live axle (awd)
        1 mid engine/RWD swing axle
        1 front engine/RWD hybrid IRS/swing axle
        1 front engine/RWD IRS
        1 mid engineRWD IRS

They all have a time and a place. Of course comparing the handling of my
  live axle front engine awd truck to that of the mid engine swing axle
race car or the front engine IRS TR6 is probably moot...:-) And the
GT6...well, we'll leave that in a category all it's own.

Bob

And the vehicle I own with the most adjustable suspention (shock damp &
rebound, spring rate, ride height, etc)...Well, it only has 2 wheels and
I don't touch the settings Honda gave me from the factory...It also has
more HP than at least 2, probably 3 of the cars above...:-)