fot

Handling question

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Handling question
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:06:12 -0400
Here's a handling question for i.r.s. guys......

When crossing grooves caused by heavy vehicles the i.r.s. cars do a weird
"snake hips" sort of wiggle, due to toe change at the rear wheels I suppose.
I have only noticed this in street driving, possibly tracks are smoother, but
I cannot imagine it helps lap times or predictability.
Other than changing to polyurethane bushings is there any other solution, and
will the bushings eliminate or just reduce this?

Simon..TR4A with i.r.s.

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go