fot

Re: Minor tale of woe....

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Minor tale of woe....
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:07:51 EDT
In a message dated 07/02/2003 11:28:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
BillB@bnj.com writes:

> I suspect you already know that you'll probably do better with flat top
> pistons to begin with, eh? (Reading too many posts about Canada lately)

Bill:

EH?

Point well taken, but those of us who made the trip, are still basking in the
glory.

Make a mental note.  I know it would be a major tow for you, but be aware
MOSPORT is an awesome track.  I've driven a bunch of them, and MOSPORT is one
of
the best.  Turns ONE and TWO are Leaps of Faith.

This particularly true of Turn TWO (reputed to be the toughest Turn in Road
Racing), and especially if you have right hand drive and weigh over 260.

It's scary.

Bill Dentinger