fot

RE: Minor tale of woe....

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Minor tale of woe....
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:20:53 -0700
I really, really wanted to go, but I had both several business commitments
(though I'm a pro at blowing those off) and a fishing trip to Alaska
scheduled for the same time. I did everything I was supposed to do, caught
bunch of King Salmon, Chums, Sockeyes and Rainbow trout--mostly on flies
(landing 25 to 30# king salmon fresh from the salt is a humbling
experience with a little fly rod)--and still felt like I really, really
missed out. And of course Peyote is still a bit wadded up and wouldn't
have been ready no matter what. Glad you all had fun. Maybe next year
(that's what I said last year).