fot

Re: car transport

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car transport
From: "rgk" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:53:58 -0500
  From: rgk
  To: vintage-race@autox.team.net ; Triumphs List
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:26 PM
  Subject: Fw: car transport

  Anyone have an empty trailer coming back from Houston, or a car that needs
to come back from the DC area? The car is my brother in law's basket case VW
Bug. It's restoration was started by incompetent shop and he has since moved
out of TX. I could haul it to DC but I would like to find a haul back to help
cover costs.

  Bob Kramer
  rkramer3@austin.rr.com