fot

TR-6 Gasket "Spam"

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Gasket "Spam"
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:13:27 -0500
Amici:

   I don't have a problem with Justin's keeping us posted on his progress with
the gasket project. I am a potential customer myself and if it weren't for his
posts I probably wouldn't even know about it.

   There are precious few people out there willing to develop new products (
or even good-quality replacement parts) for 30+ year-old British cars, and I
suspect that if he sold a gasket to every TR-6 owner in North America he would
barely break even on the time and materials he will have invested in the
project. If his goal was just to make money he would be working on something
he could sell to Rice Rocket or Beemer owners.

   Keep at it, Justin!  And keep us posted.

John Price
College Station, Texas