fot

RE: TR 6 Gasket SPAM?

To: "'J Wagner'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR 6 Gasket SPAM?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:36:03 -0700
Justin:

Keep the faith.  Your updates are fascinating, and the points in your post
were well made.  As you say, who else are you going to share the trials and
tribulations with?

The products you are bringing to market are unique and not suitable for mass
distribution, so information about them can hardly be classed as "Spam".

all the best in your endevours

Kelvin Dodd