fot

BeaveRun

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: BeaveRun
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:34:19 -0400
If anyone is heading out early for the VTR/TRF summer party, the SCCA
will be racing at BeaveRun the weekend before - that's August 2nd and
3rd.  It is a double race with practice, qualifying and a race each
day.  I plan on being there as lond as my car lasts thru this weekend
at Watkins Glen without any significant problems.  The SCCA will
accept race licenses from other vintage race organizations if anyone
wants to race with the Historic Series there (formerly the Volvo
Historic Series).  You will need to join the SCCA, however.
Membership is $55.00.   You can register on the internet at
http://www.user.fast.net/~nescca/.  Joe(B)