fot

RE: Brake rotor source?

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake rotor source?
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:19:37 -0500
A thousand pardons!

I was operating on the basis of info from a cryogenic treatment company
that advertises that they can supply Brembo rotors, cryogenically treated.
They responded that these were not available from Brembo. Obviously, they
erred.

Moss always does a good job for me. I'll always be willing to pay more for
better quality parts.