fot

Triumphs at PVGP

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs at PVGP
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:27:00 EDT
Amici,

I was amazed to see that Spitfire there.  I talked to the owner, asked him
how the heck he got in.  He told me he was accepted, but only as a late entry.
It seems the organizers  were a little shy of their goal, so some cars that
would normally be turned away got in this year.  A  Lotus Elan and a Mini also
got in, much to the dismay of several PVGP regulars.

I guess you could say there was one other Triumph entered, though.  It was an
Ambro.  Owned and driven by, I think his first name is Robert.  Stadel is his
last name.  From Lancaster, PA.  I have some pics of that car.  If anyone
wants to see them, you should email me privately.  I'm on AOL, so until the
problems get resolved, the only way I can read list mail is by searching the
archives :-(

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA