fot

Fw: TR6 parts for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: TR6 parts for sale
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:30:38 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: Walt Hollowell
To: fot@autox.team
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:16 PM
Subject: TR6 parts for sale

I have a couple of interesting parts for sale.

1. a ski rack that clamps to a luggage rack. It came off a TR6 but I'm sure it
will fit other cars as well.
    It is in excellent condition. I am asking $50 plus shipping.

2.Dual Weber carburetor set for TR6. DGV kit. Same as part number 3-475 in Vic
Brit catalog. I don't think these carbs
   have ever been installed. Complete with throttle linkage, air cleaners and
extra jets. I am asking $600 and I will pay freight.

I also have a long list of TR6 and some Spitfire parts I am selling that I can
email you. I sent this list out to some members that requested it a couple of
weeks ago but we have some new members that may be interested.
I also have a 1976 Jasmine yellow, no rust or dents New Mexico TR6 for sale. I
can email pics and details. Asking price is $7,500.

Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Abq, NM