fot

Crass commercial msg.

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crass commercial msg.
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:39:49 -0700
My turn to bomb the list with a commercial.

The new book "Kas Kastner's Triumph Preparation Handbook" is completed. The
book consists of  246 photos and drawings and 272 pages of my opinions on lots
of stuff. Those of you that made early orders without even knowing the price (
bless your little hearts), your books have been mailed today by Priority
Mail.

Should anyone else think it not to silly to venture a few bucks for a copy of
this book, the ordering instrucitons are as follows:

Send your dough, cash, check or money order to:
R. W. Kastner
1611-A   So. Melrose Dr.
Vista, Ca. 92081

The price is $34.50 plus $3.85 for the priority mail shipping, Calif.
residents remember to add the states sales tax of 7.75%.  Anyone unhappy must
argue with Peggy 'cause now I'm out of the loop.