fot

Re: Brake Proportioning system installed oops!

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Proportioning system installed oops!
From: matt matthews <mattspit@att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:53:21 -0500
I am sure this is not the problem, but....
Take the front master apart, make sure there is NO little cup with a flapper
valve forward of the spring (away from the reservoir). It will not be there
in this case, but check anyway. I had the same thing occur, and 2# or not,
removing it stopped the problem.