fot

RE: TR250K

To: "'Charly Mitchel'" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: RE: TR250K
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:12:36 -0700
You must be talking about Tony Garmey. The car is in the Hart collection.
Bill Hart and Chuck Hart also race in Sovren and other venues. The Red
Devin Triumph on the first page of photos is Bill Hart. Funny thing is, I
don't remember the TR250K being at the Pacific Northwest Historics this
year. They brought the flying shingle, and someone other than Tony drove
it. Tony is a hell of a driver by the way.

Next time you see Tony get him to set up a tour of their collection for
you. It will floor you. Are you coming down to the Sovren Labor Day race.
It's going to be very cool. The all British field meet is going on at the
same time, and there's three days of racing. Tons of track time.