fot

Re: TR250K

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: Re: TR250K
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:29:46 -0700
Bill, Tony was at the spring sprints with the TR250K and didn't run very
much because he had a clutch problem.  I think the clutch vibrated loose and
he had trouble locating the right parts, I think he said it used a Vitesse
clutch disc or something like that.  He was also at the Historics @ Pacific
raceways and was still having something of the same problem.  He was at the
Bremerton Speedfair with the Lister-Corvette, what another incredibly fast
car.  I think he was doing a shakedown on it so it would be ready for the
Columbia river Classic.
I'll be going to the ABFM, but won't be racing.  The flywheel has come off
again and this time I need to get another flywheel.  As you know the 69
flywheel is different from the other TR6's because it fits on the early long
ended crankshaft.  I'm waiting for the flywheel right now and hope to have
it all put together in time for the fall finale.

Charly