fot

Re: Weber cold air induction

To: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber cold air induction
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:27:26 +1000
Mark,
Have you looked at the following product? They have both dual and triple
Weber air boxes in fibreglass and carbon fibre.

www.twminduction.com

TWM Competition Fuel Injection Systems and Accessories
325D Rutherford Street . Goleta, CA 93117, USA
Phone: 805-967 9478 . Fax: 805-683-6640

Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4