fot

Weber cold air induction

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber cold air induction
From: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:19:11 -0700
Amigos

I have tried a couple of sheetmetal contraptions to get cold air to my triple
webers on my TR6 but I have been limited by clearance to the fender well and
the velocity stacks. I am considering making a vacuum formed cover for each
carb with a duct for cold air piping. Is there any interest out there for
something like this? Would fit any 40DCOE. Anybody alrady have a good
solution?

Does anyone know of a good source for Y's for the cold air ducting? Did not
see anything in Pegasus or Racer Parts or Summit.

Thanks
Mark
72 TR6