fot

Re: photos of unmodified 1 1/4" su intake manifold needed

To: fpspitfire37@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: photos of unmodified 1 1/4" su intake manifold needed
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:32:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/2003 11:16:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fpspitfire37@msn.com writes:
What I'm looking for is photos of untouched 1300cc Dual 1 1/4" SU manifolds
that either show or don't show grinding.  We are trying to make a case to the
SCCA that some grinding was performed at the factory or some documentation
that shows grinding at the factory happened
So you need photos showing the cylinder head side ID of the port (4 ports) or
the Carb side ID (2 ports)?

I have an un-touched manifold here somewhere...

Clark

74 Spitfire, 71 Stag
"Reality... it's not what you think"
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433