fot

Re: photos of unmodified 1 1/4" su intake manifold needed

To: fpspitfire37@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: photos of unmodified 1 1/4" su intake manifold needed
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:58:56 EDT
I have the manifold now (dual 1.25" SU's)...
Right where I left it 18 years ago.
This is a manifold I obtained at least 20 years ago and was never used in
that time period.
I always like to have a spare!

I also have a single stromberg manifold in the same situation...

There is definite machining on all ports, both sides...
You can see circumferential grooves from the cutting tool.
It looks like it was done to round out the openings to size.

I'll take pics tonite.
Who should I email them to?
It will be a big file, several MB

Clark

74 Spitfire, 71 Stag
"Reality... it's not what you think"
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433