fot

Re: Driving to events

To: "John Wiseman" <wiseman@titan.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving to events
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:00:35 -0500
HA! I'd bet that nobody who DIDN'T beat him drove their DM car to the event.

Especially considering that every other DM car other than the Blue Max Mini
was a Lotus or Lotus clone.

Didn't get too meet Mark, 'cept maybe once in passing. Remember seeing the
car go by. Enjoyed chatting with David Dill though  -- I'm pretty sure he
trailered his. As did I.

Five Triumphs at the Solo II Nationals this year -- me and Dill with
Spitfires in DP, van de Carr in DM, Sean/Brianne Green with Alan Dahl
co-driving their TR6 in  FSP/L, and David and Joe Beckett's Spitfire in FSP.

How'd it work out that ALL of us got to drive in the rain Thursday? (Wish it
had rained Friday too!) Well, this year I can claim to be fastest Triumph.
:-)

--Rocky Entriken