fot

1970 Spit Mk3 for sale in Dallas

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 Spit Mk3 for sale in Dallas
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:41:29 -0400
Hi all!

In the course of our travails we have come across a 1970 (roundtail) Spit
Mk3 in the Dallas area that needs a good home.  The car is in pieces but is
very restorable.  It has rust-through in the normal places and will need
sills and part of the floor pans replaced.  It is complete (or very close)
and this would be a great opportunity to make a Spit racer or restore the
car to be a nice driver.

The owner has come down off his original price of $1000 and now will take
$700 for it.  He has other nice new toys and a baby on the way, so he wants
to find a good home for it.  We offered $500, but he didn't want to go that
low.  We just have too many projects to be able to do anything with another
Spit (just picked up about 2 1/2 TR4's last weekend), even if I have a huge
soft spot in my heart (and wallet) for roundtail Spits.

Someone give this little fellow a good home!  We can possibly facilitate
pick-up or give other help if necessary.

Email me and I will be happy to send the seller's info to you.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

http://mail2web.com/ .