fot

Sleep Inn - Inn & Suites in Danville, VA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sleep Inn - Inn & Suites in Danville, VA
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:29:24 EDT
FoT, it is official!!! We have an official "Triumph Host Hotel".

We  have 40 Sleep-Inn rooms blocked off 8-13 June 2004. It is understood that
there will be different arrival dates and potentially different departure
dates. The rooms are a mix of configurations, including two suites.

The Regular Rooms were negotiated at $60 from $79 and the Suites are two room
suites were quoted at $112 from $149. Two TVs, micro wave, refrigerator, King
size bed and hide a bed couch are some features of the Suites, including high
speed internet in all rooms.

Pool, Hot Tub, etc.   Continental Breakfast with fresh fruit, three juices,
and hot sausages.

Call "Vicki" at 434.793.6090    GROUP SALES MANAGER

Mention "Friends Of Triumph" during reservation process.

We will check on reservation status in a few weeks before we release this
information to the "Big Triumph List". Do it now!....your call is expected.

Mike Jackson  - Event Chair
Joe Alexander - FoT Coordinator