fot

RE: Bought a Berkeley

To: BillDentin@aol.com, GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bought a Berkeley
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:18:00 -0700
Very close, I'm impressed at your memory, geezer. Deutsch-Bonnet, best
referred to as D-B to avoid the unfortunate Douche Bag reference, are
French cars, and look it. Crosley hotshots were made by the refrigerator
and other appliance guys, and look it. Not to be confused with the Muntz
cars, made by madman muntz (and look it).

I'd pay to see that picture.

  _____