fot

Re: Another Tow Vehicle Question

To: mwilder@webryders.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Tow Vehicle Question
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:16:37 -0500
Did I forget to mention that I am a poor teacher? And facing unemployment as
of May?

Thanks for all the suggestions, serious or otherwise!

The consensus seems to be that the 305, even when new, is not suitable for
towing use, and that the axle ratio is also a consideration. Since the 305
is tired anyway, I will look into replacing it with a 350, if that is
possible and worthwhile. The rest of Dale is in excellent shape, so it would
be a shame to replace the whole truck.

I started to thank individuals, but there are so many, let me thank you as a
group for your responses!

John (J.R.) Herrera

>From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@webryders.net>
>To: <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Another Tow Vehicle Question
>Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:41:29 -0500
>
>You could buy my Motorhome for $42000 or so  :-)  It's a 2000 25' long
>Flair
>with a 454 chevy great for towing and will cruse with trafic at 75 no
>problem, all while getting an incredible 8 mpg...
>
>Or for half that price Jegs has a 502 ci Fuel injected all aluminum crate
>motor  :-0
>

>Matthew Wilder
>My webpage:         http://home.webryders.com/teamwild/
>HOST slot racers:   http://www.hostinghelps.com/hostclub/
>
> > >Any suggestions would be appeciated!
> > >
> > >John (J.R.) Herrera

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.