fot

Any interest in nonrunning late 70s Spitfire

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Any interest in nonrunning late 70s Spitfire
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:20:07 -0500
Having spent most of my years in the Midwest, I am still acutely aware to what
the Midwest weather does there to Triumphs. As a result I am feeling a little
guilty about parting out what is an almost complete, nontitled car with
straight, solid later 1500 Spitfire body with nonrunning engine. It has been
sitting in the semi desert elements for over eight years and shows the typical
heat/exposure problems of cracked paint, discolored leses, discolored chrone,
cracked rubber, etc. If someone is interested in this car for a truly higher
cause than providing backup bonnet, body panel, and misc spares for my Spitfire
racecar, please let me know.

Now my concious is relieved, Cary